Wednesday, October 24, 2012

No Time - Mathias Lauridsen by David Armstrong

I think I finally decided that I'm not going to dress up for Halloween this year. One, I just don't have the time to go shopping for a costume. Two, I don't have the time to make a costume. Three, I don't have the time, period. It's been so busy at work, I barely have time to eat, work out and talk on the phone with New York/ES. Honestly, I don't know how I did it a few months ago. I know it's not the fact I had more hours in a day for sure. I'm not really stressed out either, I just wish that I just have an extra couple hours so I can do everything on my calendar. I mean without me losing some sleep. I still want and need my beauty sleep.

Well, Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas!

Today's editorial appears on the fourteenth issue of Acne Paper and photographed by David Armstrong. Top male model, Mathias Lauridsen is styled by Mattias Karlsson in military inspired outfits by Prada, Dris Van Noten, and Rick Owens to name a few. New York's fifth ave serves as the backdrop to this oh-so dapper editorial story.












No comments: