Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hide - Anders Hayward by Leon Mark

Over the weekend, while I was out and about with the numerous events in San Francisco. During brunch with my friend that day, I had told him that the worst thing that could happen was to bump to this person I just dumped. Sure enough, I did . . . with a new date/person. Of course, the good person that I am, I tried to hide behind my sunglasses and my cap. Too bad they spotted my friend thus spotting me. We chatted like nothing happened. I did not have the heart to embarrass someone in front of a date, just not my style.  I had said it before but this town can be so small. 

But then again that wasn't the worst good thing that happened on Sunday. But let's not go there, I already spent too much time at the dog house this couple of days.

But hey, Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas! 

In today's editorial post featured one of my favorite designers of all time, Kris Van Assche for Dior Homme. Leon Mark photographed Anders Hayward for the Japanese magazine, Commons And Sense's Pride editorial story. The Military inspired collection was styled by Ruben Moreira.









No comments: