Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Going For Gold - Danny Beauchamp & Patrick O'Donnell by Arnaldo Anaya-Lucca

I feel like lately, I come home to my house just to sleep. How do I know that? Well, the TV remote has not left where I left it on the shelf from the weekend . . . on Sunday! Then again I had the most wonderful sleep last night . . . just not at my house. 

Today would be busy, busy, busy. I have a full schedule today and some change. Last night, the person I'm dating (South City) asked me how was work and I told South City it was hectic,  South City responded that they would rather be busy at work than enjoying the afternoon at the park (I know what's wrong with this picture?!). It was such a nice day yesterday that I wish I could take work to the park and probably enjoy a glass of champagne while enjoying the sun and the soft breeze.

You know another sad realization, I have not seen one Olympic game this year. Not one, not even the opening ceremony, that's how busy I am.

Speaking of the Olympics, we have Danny Beauchamp and Patick O'Donnell in an editorial inspired by the event for the latest issue of Homme Style magazine. World renowned photographer, Arnaldo Anaya-Lucca photographed the duo showing of their various physical prowess in great accessories and pieces from Roberto Cavalli, Pebbles London, Karl Lagerfeld and John Varvatos to name a few. Styled by Dean Hau. As an accessory Buyer at my job, I'm in heaven.






No comments: