Wednesday, August 29, 2012

One Day More - Jake Andrews by Joe Lally

First and foremost, I apologize that I haven't blogged regularly lately. The new job and other events lately had been taking my time. On Saturday, on its final weekend in San Francisco, I finally saw the 25th anniversary production of Les Miserables. It was all I hoped for and more. I'm really glad I took the time to see it with my sister.

So overall the last couple of days were a good balance of working and socializing with the family and with friends. Eventhough there was a minor snag with a major price tag to what seemed a great weekend . .  owning and maintaining a car can be so expensive.

But as they say one day more, Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas!

In today's editorial post, we have Jake Andrews as photographed by Joe Lally that appeared on the latest issue of the british magazine, Client magazine. John Tan styled Andrews in pieces by one of my favorite New York based designers, the great Marlon Gobel. All pieces were from the designer's Spring/Summer 2012 collection.








No comments: