Thursday, August 2, 2012

Awkward - Igor Stepanov by Darren Black.

Have you been in a situation where a friend/acquaintance totally over stayed their welcome? I for one would not be the one to actually point it out or kick him out. To my experience, I always know and most of the time and sometimes pre-empt the awkward situation. One, I know I know, I or the other person I'm with could have totally said something but we didn't. Out of politeness maybe. I for one don't like to boss around people this early in the game. But I think everybody should be aware of the situation they're in or getting into. A drink is a drink and not a four hour hang out extravaganza. I don't mean to blast it but this is afterall my blog.

Totally separates the hierarchy of friends, really.

Today we have a portfolio update with one of the models on the rise, Igor Stepanov. Stepanov was shot by Darren Black.











No comments: