Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Fling - Nicklas Kingo & Morten Rex by Nielsen Omvik

To be completely honest, I haven't really gauged the year by when school starts but since one of my close friends is a teacher, it is pretty much unavoidable. Especially working in fashion, where I'm always usually six months to a year ahead of the current season. The school year hasn't really been on my radar for while.

To be quite frank though, I had one of the best summers I've had in a while. A little traveling, a lot of hanging out and exploring neighboring cities. Not to mention a lot of manual labor helping a friend with his house projects. I know stocking up on those good karma points. It's just now I will have, once again, would have a lot of free time. Le sigh.

It's almost like a summer fling. It was fast, fun and fulfilling. Changes are indeed coming this new season. 

I'm starting at the new company soon, so I'm pretty excited about that. I think the move back to what I know best, Menswear, is what I really need. As much as I love what I'm doing now. Comfy will always be good.  

Happy Friday, everybody! 

In today's editorial we have Nicklas Kingo and Morten Rex for the newest issue of Bon Magazine. Go West is lensed by Nielsen Omvik and styled by Julie von Hofsten with pieces from Prada's fall/winter 2012 collection.
With editorials like this featuring some of my favorite collections make me excited for the fall/winter seasons. 









No comments: