Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hesitations and Frustrations - Simon Van Meervenne by Tiziano Magni

This week went by so fast. I still can't believe it's already Thursday! I'm excited that I'm starting at my new job soon but a little sad that I wont be able to attend some of the shows that I originally was attending for New York Fashion Week. Sad Face. I sorta expected it really

Yesterday afternoon, while speaking to this person I'm sorta seeing, they brought up the fact that we had been seeing each other for a while now and asked me if that meant we're in a relationship. I panicked and said no for the fact that one, I'm not really ready a relationship AGAIN and two, I'm thought it was because it was probably the wrong person.  Like I said, if it was real, I wont even have to hesitate. I know this sounded like cold feet but hey, I am anxious about seeing New York in New York.

In today's editorial we have up and coming model Simon Van Meervenne as photopraphed by Tiziano Magni for Numero Homme China's fifth issue. The editorial was styled by Joseph Carle with awesome period-esque pieces from Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy, Hermes and Tom Ford to name a few. 

I've been wanting to buy some militaryesque high boots and Simon looked great on those Hermes! I just love how this editorial looked. 















No comments: