Friday, August 3, 2012

Perfect - Noah Mills by Jack Waterlot

Sometimes the day could never be too perfect, "My Friday" at work was easy. I got to enjoy lunch at the park with a really good friend of mine and talk. I went to see some of my best friends play volleyball eventhough I wanted to jump in with them to play. AND most importantly, this person I'm sorta seeing came and watch the game with me. I know an "aww" moment indeed.

Today I just need to send a few emails, go to the gym and some chores. Not bad to spend my "Saturday" either.

Have a great Friday my fashionistos and fashionistas.

In today's editorial, we have top model, Noah Mills as photographed by Jack Waterlot for latest issue of  Apollo Novo. Fleur Huynh styled Mills in one of my coveted pieces from the Givenchy. I just adore that sequined blazer! Mills also donned pieces from Prada and Gucci. You know a model has made it when the photo shoot comes to the model, rather than the other way around.



No comments: