Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Russian Roulette - Chris Wetmore, Kacey Carrig, Jesse Shannon, Jonathan Marquez, Justin Barnhill, Miles McMillan, & Scott Barnhill by Josh Olins

I finally changed my job title and/or work space at my Buyer job. I'm officially in accessories! Fun times. There were a lot of changes happened last week within the company and the new online store was launched last week as well. So I'm excited to see how everything pans out.

On other news, I found out that this person I'm sorta seeing had a common ex-whatever with one of my really good friends, such a small world. But I'm not really that surprised. It was bound to happen, really. Then again, rarely anything fazed me anymore.

In today's post, we have another great editorial that appeared on VMAN's latest issue lensed by the talented, Josh Olins.  Chris Wetmore, Kacey Carrig, Jesse Shannon, Jonathan Marquez, Justin Barnhill, Miles McMillan, and Scott Barnhill donned pieces from the fall/winter 2012/13 from Kris Van Assche, Givenchy, Versace, and John Varvatos to name a few. The boys were styled by Clare Richardson juxtaposing the high fashion looks with the laid back lifestyle of surfers.








No comments: