Friday, August 10, 2012

I Can Get Used To This - Sean O'Pry by Michael Schwartz

Another week is ending and the closer we get to NYFW! I'm probably having the most chill nights in a long time . . . not including Hump Day shenanigans that is, we're not going there. Nothing too crazy just sitting in bed with somebody, watching a movie and enjoying each other's company. What else can I ask for? Well, alright I can probably can come up with a list but so far  I'm very content. No pretentions and no expectations, the way that it should be really. See, I'm definitely a Carrie and not a Samantha that most of my friends believe. ha ha. 

In today's editorial, we have super model Sean O'Pry for Dansk magazine's fall/winter issue. The cover story is lensed by Michael Schwartz and styled by Morgan Hamada Ruiz with great pieces from Tisci's star spangled collection for Givenchy.

See, I'm still not totally in love with this collection but hey, it's growing on me. I love how they styled O'Pry with the collection, especially the mini corn rows. J'adore!













No comments: