Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Short And Sweet - Holden Nowell by Marco Falcetta

Eventhough I said that I will have a very short hectic week last Monday, I feel like that I haven't really done any work that I needed to do before the weekend. I mean I have sent all the necessary work emails that I needed to sent out but the hectic week is not quite that hectic. I know I have a few events going on over the weekend and not to mention a friend from Yuma, Arizona would be visiting town for a week. All I know is that I'm not even going to bother to check my work email by Thursday afternoon . . . no matter how tempting it would be. I have to get to the habit to "clock out" of work really.

The countdown for the two major trade shows I'm attending and for New York Fashion Week continues but I haven't really finalize my schedule. I know very last minute.

Happy Hump Day, my fashionistos and fashionistas!

In today's editorial, we have Holden Nowell as photographed by Marco Falcetta for the fourth issue of Homme Style's Un Homme Nu De Luxe. Giuseppe Ceccarelli styles Nowell with pieces by Louis Vuitton, Tom Ford, Prada, and Fankie Morello to name a few.










No comments: