Friday, May 31, 2013

The Other Side - Arthur Gosse by Olaf Wipperfurth

It has been FOUR days and some hours since I got back from my vacation and I'm still trying to get into my old routine. Even though during my trip, I was waking up early to go on our hikes with the Bubs. Now I had to actually drag myself out of bed to get ready for work. I guess there lies the culprit. Fun versus work.

Work on the other hand had been pre-occupying me all through the week. Being busy was good since it got my mind off things like. Missing Rio, the Bubs, the Rio crew that we hung out with, the beaches and the breathtaking views, and the caipirinhas especially the caipirinhas. I could probably go on some more but I would spare y'all the trouble.

Well TGIF, my fashionistos and fashionistas! It's going to be a busy weekend for me.

In today's editorial we have Arthur Gosse as he appeared on the latest issue of GQ Spain. Photographed by Olaf Wipperfurth and styled by Sara Padilla. Gosse donned vibrant prints with the likes of Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Etro and Gucci to name a few.







No comments: