Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Angel Wears Givenchy - Jason Morgan & Nate Nesbitt by Brent Chua

If there's something that's bothering me right now is the fact that sometimes work gets to me. Not specifically the work load, but more with the people I work with. Of course I have to be professional, I only make snide comments when I know I can get away. I'm half kidding. I'm not saying that I work with stupid people but I do have higher standards with people. Working at two levels with two different groups of people help me to balance out how I tend to work with people. Eventhough that sometimes I slip and tend to be cut throat.

Well honestly, I never really said I'm an angel nor do I pretend to be one. I just usually tell it how I see it. Life is way too short to walk on eggshells. 

Happy Weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas!

We close the week with Soul soldiers Jason Morgan and Nate Nesbitt as they appear in an all white affair for the April issue of Manifesto magazine. Brent Chua photographs the two men while Jonathan Yee puts together looks in this simple yet very dramatic and beautiful editorial. I love this story and no, not because of the Givenchy pieces (eventhough I do love the chosen pieces) but how its simplicity makes it dramatic. 








No comments: