Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bow Down, You Punk! - Benjamin Eidem & Jesse Shannon by Arnaldo Anaya Lucca

So the MET gala was last night, the fashion Oscars. It was interesting to see how the elite interpret the theme of the exhibit which was the punk movement with the title Chaos To Couture. Some were on point while the others missed the mark big time by just going glam and the rest were just plain confused. But the highlight was when Beyonce arrived, they actually cleared out the steps. Yes. ma'am! Bow Down b*tches, the queen has arrived! I love the pissed off look on JLo's face.I can't wait to see the exhibit when I come to visit New York sometime in the summer.

In other news, I guess it was about that time again, San Francisco's ever changing micro climates. So another head cold came knocking again. But hey I had nobody to blame but myself. I was the one who went out with a friend and not bring a jacket or anything when it got cooler Thursday night last week. So I'm actually doing everything I could do to let this cold pass before my trip to Rio.

Speaking of bowing down, In today's editorial post we have top British model Benjamin Eidem for yet another cover story. Arnaldo Anaya Lucca photographed Ben with Jesse Shannon for the story, King Ben In The Dark Kingdom that appeared on the newest issue of ODDA magazine. Kareem James had the boys donning great edgy pieces by Kris Van Assche, Ports 1961, and John Galliano and accessories were mostly by Mordekai by Ken Borochov. Love it.

This single editorial made me second guess my outfit for my other niece's christening which I'm the Godfather as well. No I was not thinking of wearing a crown which I could but I was more thinking of the short sleeve white shirt with the black leather lapel and a big belt.














No comments: