Thursday, May 9, 2013

No Pain, No Gain - Benjamin Eidem by Sergi Pons

I have a week left and I'll be in Rio! SO EXCITED! . . . and I get to see the Bubs as well. Here's what people are asking me. Are you going to be sleeping at the beach? Maybe. Are you going to take lots of pictures? Probably, eventhough I hate taking pictures of myself, I do Instagram a bit. At least that way I can avoid taking selfies like people I know. *ahem* *ahem*  I use instagram to share my daily life and not take gazzilion pictures of myself. But hey to each his own. I digress.

Eventhough this week has been trying in terms of my general health. I'm finally getting over of my head cold and the slight stinging of my hand due to a hot water burn is also subsiding. I just wonder if it'll leave a mark. Ugh, hashtag first world problems. Now that everything is looking up, I have a swollen toe due to an injury from a long time ago. Well of course, why not.

But I'm surprised that I'm still pushing myself to trim down for my trip. I've been eating clean with only a few cheat days from a few months. The gym schedule is also tight and I have not skipped a session. It's Brazil for crying out loud. The land where the most beautiful models come from. Now if that's dedication, I don't know what that is, insanity? Perhaps.

In today's editorial post, I have another great one with Ben Eidem as he appears on the May issue of GQ Espania/Spain. The very casual editorial is shot by the talented Sergi Pons with this beautiful home as a backdrop. Joana de la Fuente puts together a very laidback, striped Spring/Summer-y looks by Dolce & Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry Brit and Hermes to name a few.









No comments: