Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blonde Moment - Max Rogers by Ben Harries

And that concluded my work week. I can't really put into words how excited I am that I will have a little break from work. So being my Type A self I re-checked my flight itinerary for the 100th time. Yep there is still a six hour layover in New York. So technically my travel time will be longer than I thought with the 3 hour jump to the East coast then another hour Rio time. All these weeks since booking this trip, I'm thinking my travel time is only 15 hours but I guess that's my flight time. which totally makes sense with a six hour layover and a five hour US trek that leaves four hours to Brazil which does not make sense.

This is why I never really think about the how and when.  Just get me there. hashtag blonde moment.

Not that I think blonde people are dumb or anything. of course not.

Happy Weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas. I'm off to brunch.

We close off the week with an editorial that appears on the current issue of the Fashionisto magazine. This flowery and pastel-filled cover story featuring Max Rogers of Storm is photographed by Ben Harries. Fashion Editor, Kenny Ho, puts together looks by Gant Rugger, Alexander McQueen, Etro and Maison Martin Margiela to name a few.










No comments: