Saturday, June 1, 2013

Withdrawals from Paradise - Matthew Terry by Milan Vukmirovic

OMG June first! We are officially half way through the year. It's surely amazing how time flies when you're having fun. Six months in and I've racked so many miles on my MileagePlus program it's unbelievable. Eventhough that I live in a city where almost everybody in this world knows where San Francisco is, I do miss waking up in my paradise, Rio de Janiero.

So on my spare time this week, if I'm not working, shopping online, skyping with the Bubs, or hanging out with people, I'm reminiscing Rio through my pictures and actually cataloguing everything on my Facebook by tagging EVERY single picture I took and uploaded from my trip. I know that's part my OCD part actually feeling withdrawals from being away from paradise. I'm only half kidding. 

I've decided not to wear the Givenchy shirt that I bought for the family event on Sunday. I'm going for the Gatsby appeal. 

I promise next week I will not will try not to talk about my trip to Rio. Funny thing, at work I don't usually offer the details about my vacation unless I'm asked, not like some people I know. Honey, I just read you. Boom.  

We close the week with an editorial that appears on the newest issue of Details magazine that is shot by one of my favorite photographers, Milan Vukmirovic. The simple editorial features top male model Matthew Terry known for his appearance on that Calvin Klein underwear ad that aired during Superbowl. Matthew Marden styles Terry in clean Summer looks by Lacoste, Burberry Prorsum, Marc Jacobs, Bottega Veneta, and Dior Homme to name a few. 









No comments: