Thursday, December 6, 2012

With Friends Like These . . . - James Smith & Jacob Coupe by Cameron McNee

Who needs enemies? I'm pretty sure you've heard that saying before. For the most part, I consider myself a good judge of character but sure enough two or three gets past my radar. Gossipers and drama makers. I know, I know I should take the high road and not stoop on their level. One, people will always talk, maybe they're jealous or maybe they're just bored with their lives. Two, after these wolves in sheep's clothing are revealed then you really know who are your true friends.

The thing is, no matter how much I say I won't let negativity from others affect me. It does, I am only human after all.

In today's editorial post we have Models 1 talents, James Smith and Jacob Coupe dapper in vintage feel outfits for London magazine, Shortlist. The duo are styled by the always amazing Barnaby Ash in period-feel pieces by Marks & Spencer, Gant and Viktor & Rolf to name a few. The editorial is lensed by Cameron McNee.

Happy Thursday!







No comments: