Thursday, December 27, 2012

Defining Moments - Sean O'Pry by Renie Saliba

I hope everybody had a great Christmas. As for me, I had a wonderful time with the family, eating too much and enjoying each other's company. I just wish that I was off till the New Years but alas I was not. I had to drive back to the city yesterday.  Well atleast I didn't have to get stuck in an airport for a delay while on a layover. Not like I would though, I always fly direct.

The sad thing about this holiday was I wish I was able to spend it with ES. It would have been perfect.

Only a few days left in the year 2012, kind of surreal. 

In today's editorial post featured top male model, Sean O'Pry for August Man.  The cover story was shot by Renie Saliba. Katie Burnett styled Sean in pieces for Kim Jones' vision for the Louis Vuitton man for Spring/Summer 2013.

I love the article. It was funny to think that it has been a few seasons now that I've been surrounded by models, minor celebrities, editors and of course amazing designers and how it sorta grounds me. These people were just like you and me. Well, maybe not you but definitely me. Half kidding.












No comments: