Monday, December 24, 2012

T'was The Eve Before Christmas - Samuel Roberts by Ricardo Nelson

Since most of my friends were about to head home to their families for the Holidays, The weekend was eventful. Starting from a Holiday party on Friday in Berkeley. Brunch and Dinner with friends on Saturday and going to the Great Dicken's Christmas fair/ Victorian Holiday Party yesterday. It was surprisingly entertaining. The funny thing about all this, I had clothes that could have translated to the Victorian era so easily. Thanks to Christopher Bailey (Burberry Prorsum) and Vivienne Westwood.  I also wrapped my presents . . . well actually I just bagged them. It was easier.

Well, Season's Greetings to all my fashionistos and fashionistas around the world!

Today we have a black and white series with the rising superstar Samuel Roberts as captured by Ricardo Nelson. Midtown Manhattan served as the back drop to this quite poignant shoot. It made me miss New York so much and the person living there.










No comments: