Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Like Death Warmed Up - Greg Peterson & Troy Cantana by Sean Gomes

It's official! I have the cold! So much for not getting sick last Friday. But no-no I wont let this snotty-icky sickness affect my holidays. No sir. Hydrate, Vitamin C, and plenty of rest. I have so much to do though, it's kinda unnerving. Now I know how Emily (from Devil Wears Prada) felt when she had to "work" when she was sick.

"I refuse to be sick, I'm wearing Valentino for crying out loud!"

Alright, I'll make this short and sweet. I can feel the magic of Nyquil kicking in.

Happy Hump Day my fashionistos and fashionistas!

Sure, it's been quite chilly recently but again I live in San Francisco, it's not that cold. But I do love the outerwear editorials. Today we have an editorial that appears on the latest issue of Stardust magazine featuring the great styling by Justin-Julius Santos. Greg Peterson and Troy Cantana are photographed by Sean Gomes for this project.

I love how every look is different. I absolutely adore the fur jacket and that leather belted Paul Smith coat.











1 comment:

womens Coats And Jackets said...

Lovely scarfs. Jacket in the last picture is superb.