Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Walk To Remember - Alexandre Cunha by Jay Schoen

Okay, this is not as dramatic as the Nicholas Sparks' Movie/Book, but I've been finding myself contemplating as of late. Since most of my closest friends are out of town till the New Years, I have been doing a lot of things by myself. It does not help that the person I'm dating is 3,000 miles away either. Like I said it's not sad but it does leave me a lot of time to think. Something's been on mind for some time now and it needs some deciding, especially when everybody keeps on asking me about it. The idea of it makes me want to burst into tears or just burst period because for what I'll be gaining but at the same time, what I'll be losing.

Happy weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas! Last one for 2012, let us all make it count.

We close the week with an editorial post featuring the Brazilian super model Alex Cunha. Cunha appears on the latest issue of ODDA, one of my new favorite magazine this year. The project is shot by Jay Schoen and styled by Yasmina Benabdelkrim. The shot features strong military inspired pieces by high fashion houses like Dior Homme, Kris Van Assche, Fendi, and Giorgio Armani.

Even with the strong military inspired looks, I find this editorial very romantic sans the obvious elements that makes one editorial "romantic."










No comments: