Friday, December 21, 2012

It's The End of The World As We Know It - Mayrone Henry by Julia Hetta

And I feel fine! Okay, if you're reading this, that means the world didn't end at 3:11 AM pacific time (11:11 am UTC). NOT that I want the world to end or anything. But if it did? I'm content on how my life turned out so far. There are a few more things that I wish I have done but I lived an exciting life (so far). It's just interesting to hear people's reactions and inputs on the matter. Especially the social media world. So ridic, it's bananas!

I have been planning my outfits for the upcoming New York fashion week cycle on February but in the local front, The Snow fashion show happens at the end of January. I know I have like a month left but last year I had quite a dilemma on my overall look. Well mostly because I have this big hesitation on wearing white pants. This year it's a little different all thanks to Riccardo Tisci. I don't want to give away the whole outfit just yet but I just purchased my shoes, shirt and pants yesterday! I can't wait for them to arrive already!

If you're wondering wether you could attend the show, the answer is yes. Tickets are available *here*

Well have a great weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas!

We close the week with an editorial that appears on the latest issue of Dazed & Confused. Now is Forever stars Marone Henry as photographed by Julia Hetta. The strory is styled by Bryan McMahon with pieces from the collections from houses like Givenchy, Dries Van Noten, JW Anderson, and Lanvin to name a few.

I love this editorial because it may or may not feature one of the pieces I'm coveting for next season!








No comments: