Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Charlie Brown Kind of Christmas - Simone Nobili by Cristina Capucci

I have exactly two weeks from today to shop for the people that I'm giving gifts this holiday. It seems like a lot of time but really, with work and social responsibilities, I'm cutting it short. The good news, I already have a gift for ES. At least that's one gift down. I just need one day and, yes, the whole day to go around town and shop. THEN another day to wrap these gifts. I know that most of the time people don't even think about presentation. But I'm not one of them. I plan everything to the ribbon and the cards. I know, I know it'll just end up in the trash but at least it would look pretty for a couple of days under my Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree. I mean I guess I could fit a 3-4 foot tree in my living area/study or share the house christmas tree upstairs with the rest of the housemates but I love my Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree. It finally went up last night, but not like it took forever or anything.

In today's editorial post, we open the week with top model Simone Nobili as photographed by Cristina Capucci. The project appears on the newest issue of Essential Homme. Nobili is styled by Matteo Grecco in graphic pieces by Prada, Z Zegna, Dolce & Gabbana, and Burberry to name amidst a garden as a backdrop. 













No comments: