Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Comfortable - Max Rendell by Karim Sadli

It was a rainy weekend in San Francisco. Eventhough for the most part it was quite a relaxing one, it ended on a quite sour note, thus aggravated me a little bit. When I'm aggravated I tend to do it in my house, by myself and shut my phone. Unlike most people who would rather talk to their friends, I always thought that the best council would be yourself. At least that way I wouldn't be able to blame anybody but myself.

I'm aware that bumps like this would eventually happen. Because, well, nobody was born perfect. except me. Just kidding. I mean technically speaking I was sort of playing double standard. I shouldn't be too hard on New York/ES.

SO, last night while grabbing a drink with the bestie, the word "comfortable" came up. Would that sum up my relationship? Because realistically nothing was ever convenient with this, like I said.

Today we have British model Max Rendell as photographed by Karim Sadli for the Fall issue of VMAN. Rendell was outfitted by Jay Massacret with rich leather pieces by Jil Sander, Burberry Prorsum, Givenchy, and Pringle of Scotland to name a few.









No comments: