Saturday, July 14, 2012

Type - Werner Schreyer by Stefano Galuzzi

My friends say I have a certain "type" with the people I date. I don't think I do, I always think I'm an equal opportunity dater. To an extent perhaps I'm attracted to a certain type: Smart and Cute, easy enough, right. Wrong. If you like sports and fashion that's just an added bonus. But sometimes that's just too much to ask.  But alas as much as I want to date right now, I do not have the time nor the patience.

Unfortunately, the list is getting longer and I've knocked down a few dates from a couple of weeks ago. Oh, single life. If it's meant to be it will happen eventually, no forcing needed. That's how are my past relationships. Granted they didn't work out in the end but it was great while it lasted.

I close this week with Werner Schreyer, the James Dean look alike and the face of the Louis Vuitton campaign for two seasons now. Schreyer appears on the July issue of GQ Italia outfitted with a wardrobe that's perfect for those warm Havana nights. The editorial is lensed by Stefano Galuzzi.

Happy Weekend, my fashionistos and fashionistas.









No comments: