Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hate When This Happens - RJ King by Giovanni Squatriti

Oh my Friday for this work week has arrived! I just have to survive today and weekend will begin. On another note, a performer from a trip that I've planned for next week had cancelled her show. I'm a little sad and disappointed since I've been looking forward to this since last month. 

At least I will be next to the beach, worst comes to worst it will be warm. Oh, the month of weekend getaway and how I love thee. 

In today's editorial, we have top model RJ King as photographed by Giovanni Squatriti for the newest issue of Essential Homme. The Call of The Wilde was styled by Giuseppe Ceccarelli with pieces from the collections of high fashion brands like Prada, Valentino, and Roberto Cavalli to name a few.

As usual, I love the Prada pieces and how the light sheen on RJ's cheeks made him look a little plastic.











No comments: