Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Surprises - Sander Hoeksma by Matteo Felici

I do not like surprises, sometimes. Yesterday, while at work one of the people I'm dating surprised me by showing up at work to pick me up for dinner. Thoughtful, yes. But I had a momentary panic thinking who it was waiting at the lobby. Which blond person was it?  

Okay, fine, it was sweet and I liked it. But I keep telling myself not to get carried away. This is hoping that they don't read this blog post. Summer, oh summer.

Have a great day, my fashionistos and fashionistas.

In today's editorial that appears on the summer issue of HUF magazine, we have Sander Hoeksma relaxing and enjoying the heat in great and simple summer essentials and swimwear from Paul Smith, Ports 1961, and Calvin Klein to name a few. The editorial was lensed by Matteo Felici and styled by Demetrio Baffa Trasci Amalftani.

Three more days till beach time!






No comments: