Friday, July 6, 2012

Tropical - Arthur Kulkov by Alfonso Ohnur

Oh weekend thanks you're here once more. Work has been slow but tedious. So eventhough I had a very short week it felt like I was working more that five days. Not to mention that 4th of July fell on a Wednesday this year making the work week a little awkward.

On another note I had a fun fourth hanging out with my friends. This year we actually made it to the top of Bernal Heights (one of the hills in San Francisco) to watch the firework shows around town and beyond.

Alright, this will be short.

Today we have an editorial found on the July/August issue of Esquire Espana. Arthur Kulkov was photographed by Alfonso Ohnur and styled by Chabela Garcia with pieces by Dior Homme, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton and Dolce and Gabbana to name a few. I also love that the swim wear that I wanted from Gant by Michael Bastian was featured on this editorial.











No comments: