Thursday, July 19, 2012

T Minus 48 Hours - Lucas Fernandes by Jerry

Swimwear, in less than 2 days give or take a few hours I will be in sunny San Diego. Enjoying a cocktail by the pool and not worrying about forecasting, meetings and reports. I can't wait.

The other day while I was shopping with a friend. The subject of swim trunks for our up coming trip came up. How short was too short and was it really inappropriate to wear board shorts anymore. Well, I say that once you graduated college, yes. But I'm not saying that everybody should wear a banana hammock either. Options were now available to post grad professionals like us. No need to bring that extra long board shorts from the frat years.

In today's editorial, I'm keeping a beach inspired photo shoot that appeared on this month's issue of JMen. Brazilian model Lucas Fernandes was photographed by Jerry and styled by Choi Ho Wah Sin with swimwear pieces by Balmain, Issey Miyake, Versace and Boss Orange to name a few.




No comments: