Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer - Alex Cunha & Francisco Lachowski by Anthony Meyer

T.G.I.F. Finally, on the home stretch. I also went with a friend to see the new and last installment of the Batman trilogy with Christian Bale yesterday. I personally, liked it eventhough that it left a few holes with the character development. But as a Buyer, I'm all about re-sale value and mass appeal (most of the time at least) which the movie had both. I just wished that Catwoman was more friskier. Oh well, I can't have everything.

Happy Friday, my fashionistos and fashionistas. 

In today's editorial post we have two top Brazilian models Alex Cunha and Francisco Lachowski in Summer essentials by Versace, Givenchy, Burberry Prorsum and Dsquared to name a few. The duo was photographed by Anthony Meyer.

Might as well post as much summer editorials I could.






No comments: