Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sand On My Face - Igor Stepanov & Matt Rodwell by Steeve Beckouet

It's been a while since I've been to the beach at night time. The last time was something special but last night, I was with two of my close friends listening to songs when we were younger and possibly wedding songs. I know, right. How sentimental. If you were curious, mine was "When I First Saw You" from Dream Girls. I absolutely love that song.

On another note, I finally got my tickets for Les Miserables in a couple of weeks. I'm excited. Since my trip to London for the concert got sidetracked a few years ago. This is making up for it.

In today's editorial we have Igor Stepanov and Matt Rodwell as they appeared on the July issue of Attitude magazine. Steeve Beckouet photographed the duo in swim wear by Dolce and Gabbana, Dsquared2 and Louis Vuitton that was styled by Frank Strachan.