Friday, July 13, 2012

Oh Me, Oh My - Simone Nobili by Saverio Cardia

There are times when I think I should really hone my inner filter, since I find myself saying things that I shouldn't really be saying out loud. Word Vomit and the like. I guess that's one of my East Coast mentality seeping through me. Since, I really believe that people should be upfront rather than beating around the bush. I do not believe on wasting other people's time and in return, I expect them to do the same. Not being rude but upfront. Yes, there is a difference.

Well Happy Friday, my fashionistos and fashionistas.

Saverio Cardia captures Simone Nobili for today's editorial that appears in Maxim Italia's newest issue. The Italian model is outfitted by Lucio Colapietro with pieces by Versace, Roberto Cavalli, and John Richmond to name a few.

As an accessory buyer and a fan of great accessories, I love how each ring and neck pieces featured give each sartorial look a unique twist.








No comments: