Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One finger at a time

When I'm at work I see a lot of interesting things and sometimes they are weird and funny and sometimes they are just plain weird, it's kinda sad. This lady whom I think is in her mid to late 30's was on her laptop typing. Completely normal, right? Then I realized she was typing with only two fingers hmmm I thought, besides our aging population you would think that people would either take the initiative to learn to type properly. It's a fact! 10 fingers are way faster then 2. I mean it's 2010 everybody uses a computer. Even my grandma has an email account, granted she would sometimes say hello to the screen when we are on Facebook chat with my aunt, thinking it's skype :/. My friend's dog has a tweeter account (not like I support that madness).


Posted via the everpowerful IPhone

No comments: