Friday, November 30, 2012

Sleepless in San Francisco - Elia Cometti by Giovanni Squatriti

The funny thing about staying with New York/ES when I came to visit, those four days came and went but at the same time felt like an eternity. I think that's why I haven't really "recuperated" from all of a sudden sleeping alone again. I know it seems ridiculous but alas it's exactly 2 am right now and I'm awake. Sure it might be just insomnia but there's this longing to be with this person. I guess that will be one thing that I envy from conventional relationships and that person you're dating is just a car ride away. Eventhough we do call or video chatt as frequent as we do, it will never replace an actual touch.

I know there's one solution to this but I shall cross the bridge when I get there.

Happy Friday my fashionistos and fashionistas! Finish strong and stay dry to my fellow San Franciscans!

In today's editrial post we have Elia Cometti as he appeared on the third issue of the Parisian magazine, ODDA. Giovanni Squattiti photographs Cometti surrounded by pieces for Versace Home and styled by David Martin with pieces from Versace's offerings for Spring/Summer 2013. GOD! I love that one image with the sleeveless blazer, my favorite piece from the collection. 

Speaking of Versace, The new cologne Eros' advert with Brian Shimansky is pretty darn cool. 









No comments: