Saturday, November 3, 2012

Golden Child - Francisco Lachowski &Michael Gandolfi by Michele Du Xuan

I'm pretty sure you've heard the term "golden child" before. If not it means somebody who seems can do no wrong. As much as I assimilate myself as an east coaster in the west coast. I can be frank but I'm not a complete a--hole. Who doesn't want to be liked? I just be me and go on with my day. On the other hand, being nice can get you everywhere. So I think I found a way to balance it out, by being humorous about any . . . uncomfortable situation. Especially when I tend to overshare in my social media outlets, one of New York/ES's pet peeves. Eventhough that sometimes I don't really understand why I feel the need to share almost everything, I do it anyway. It must be our generation, always connected to the internet.

We close the week with an accessory editorial from the newest issue of L'Officiel Hommes China. Michelle Du Xuan photographs top model, Francisco Lachowski and Michael Gandolfi as statues coming to life. The duo is styled by Benjamin Armand with handsome watches by Omega, Cartier, Montblanc and other luxury brands.

I love watches but do I actually look down at my wrist to check the time? Of course not! I fish out my iPhone from my pocket like any other young man of our generation.

Have an amazing weekend, my fashionistos and fashionistas!







No comments: