Monday, November 12, 2012

To New Beginnings - Pascal Bonvie by Thomas Lohr

I know I should have a runway report today but my schedule had been super hectic. I'm foregoing  this week's review. Since I would be having a short work week this week, I'm swamped with work and deadlines for the next few days. I'm heading to New York on Wednesday and would be gone till next week. A big part of me was just ecstatic to able to see my New York/ES right in front of me and in the flesh but another part was a little anxious because of the amount of work I have to do before Wednesday.

At least my weekend was a lot of fun. Tiring and running on a few hours of sleep but it was nice to hang out with all the people that came out.

Happy Monday! I know some people had today off. Not moi. Regardless, Thanks to all our Veterans. Happy Veteran's Day.

To start of the week, I found this beautiful editorial that appeared on the latest issue of Metal magazine. Photographed by uber talented Thomas Lohr and styled by Santi Rodriguez. Pascal Bonvie showcased a lot of from-behind shots featuring the amazing collection of Kris Van Assche for the Fall/Winter 2012  offering for the Dior Homme house.













No comments: