Thursday, November 22, 2012

Things That I Want: Thankful, Fur Sure - Zara

Well first and foremost,

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans!

Another year, a million and one things I am thankful for this year. One the amazing new job. Thanks to the great opportunity to work with such great individuals. Two, the people I met in the fashion industry. I've learned a lot from these people. Three my amazing friends and family for being there for me. Four my fashionistos and fashionistas around the world, thank you for your patronage. And last but not the least, New York/ES you've been my rock and my inspiration. I Love You and thank you for the fond memories and I can't wait to make more. I guess the second time is the charm.

Alright, remember to breath in between spoonful of food and drink plenty of liquor water.

In today's Things That I Want post. I'm feeling a little frisky. I don't know is it because I saw the Broadway production of The Lion King on my recent trip to NYC or I basically just love the way it looks. Well, like most coat and heavy knit wear that I own there's a chance that I will be wearing this probably once a year or as of late, when I'm in NYC. Since I'm back with New York/ES I will be over there more than twice a year, not counting my trips for Mercedes Benz NYFW. Way to go rack up those miles. Yay me. This piece, which is pretty much a sold piece for me, is from Zara. It's a fur lined heavy knit cardigan. I personally don't like knits and I prefer to wear jackets but I've been eyeing this piece for a hot minute . . . well actually just over the weekend when I stopped by their flagship store while I was in New York. The cardigan retails fo $159.

Photo Credit: Ram Boneh & Eduardo Oliver by Chris Logan, styled by Don West.




No comments: