Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baggages, Taxis, Planes and Repeat - Andrea Preti by Andrea Vailetti

This will be my last post for the week. I'm planning to enjoy as much time as I can with New York/ES. It's been months, two to be exact, since the last time we've seen each other. I know it usually takes me 20 minutes to write a quick post but that would be 20 minutes of distraction away from the person I love like a lot. I know for a fact that my fashionistos and fashionistas will understand. I'm actually really happy since except for the show tonight. I would be free to do whatever I want for four days, well relatively speaking. But of course, a few last minute "surprises" and hitches presents itself last night. So busy, busy till the last second I leave. Typical.

Well, have a great rest of the week and enjoy your weekend, my fashionistos and fashionistas! I will be back first thing Monday.

In today's editorial we have Andrea Vailetti as he photographs top model Andrea Preti for the November issue of Maxim Italia. Roberta Lo Baido styles Preti in handsome, laid back looks by Z Zegna, Salvatore Feragamo, Gucci, Gallo and G Star Raw to name a few. I love the chronological outfits. Makes you think models are human too. I kid, I kid.








No comments: