Thursday, September 20, 2012

What I Want - Chris Peterson, Alfred Kovac, Chris Bunn, Kristof Kralik, & Vika Volkute by Giampolo Sgura

After work on Tuesday, I met with one of my good friends for some Happy Hour drinks. We both had a long day and of need for some libation. For some reason, the conversation always goes on to the fact that New York/E.S. and I had been talking again . . . and the fact that I haven't called nor made the effort to see the person I was sorta/kind of seeing before NYFW bothers some of my friends or so they said.

One word, effortless.

But we've been here before. Second chances or the was this just a high from seeing each other again.

In today's post, we have an editorial that appeared on the Fall/Winter 2012 issue of Hercules magazine. Photographed by the talented Giampaolo Sgura. The edgy, dark almost disturbing editorial was stared by Chris Peterson, Alfred Kovac, Chris Bunn, Kristoff Kralik, and Vika Volkute. Styled by Miguel Arnau the boys with pieces by Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, and Givenchy to mention a few.












No comments: