Fashion week wouldn't be complete without the
One of the featured companies tonight was The Tie Society which was like a Netflix for ties. I thought it was an interesting idea since, honestly, why do only women have these rent-a-purse/shoes companies? Another person that I spoke to was a jewelry designer that has the potential to be big. Sure this sounded like the buyer side of me was talking but I do love his bracelets.
ANYWAY, here were some of the looks that I love from last night.
- The first guy (left) had this interesting details on his jacket
- I love the print shirts and the pop of color on our second and third guys
- fourth guy had a great YSL pin that I so want!
- Last guy had this Jack Spade backpack that I thought was very reminiscent of the Louis Vuitton backpack that I wanted
- I love the undeniable cool of the first guy from his shirt to his shoes
- Love the shirt, love the bag on the second
- Great colorful sweater/bowtie combo and the guy on the plaid jacket is an accessory designer that I love
- classically dapper, he looked so well put together.
- I love this color combination A LOT
- Probably the most interesting trio of the night
- *Sigh* Prep-erfection on the pink shirt and bowtie
- I really love the way this guy incorporated the military inspired aesthetic
- The brave man with the three piece suit
and of course the last and but not the least . . .
- I was wearing my vintage fedora, Dior wrap, My black studded Givenchy sleeveless shirt, Zara khaki shorts, black socks and my Generic Man/Comme des Garcons brogues the look inspired by my current obsession, Robert Geller.
- Thanks to Owen Geronimo for the photo of myself
That's it for today.
Next stop the runway shows.