Friday, September 28, 2012

Ours - Arthur Gosse & John Todd by Matthew Brookes

Yep, on the height of a VERY busy week for me, I succumbed. I'm not single anymore. Yikes. New York/ES and I decided to give it another whirl. The stakes are high but here's to following my heart for a change. We have one life to live and I plan to live it to the fullest and not in doubt. In the end if two people get into a decision to date each other, that is what's important in the end. Wrong or right, to us it feels right.  No matter what other people say.

It's Friday, finally! Tonight is the first runway show for San Francisco fashion week.

In today's editorial we have Arthur Gosse and John Todd as they appear on the 24th issue of Numero Homme. The beautiful black and white project is shot by Matthew Brookes and styled by Serge Girard.
I'm loving those shield sunglasses and select pieces from the collection of Yves Saint Laurent, Jil Sander and Prada. Those McQueen visors, J'adore!!!















No comments: