Friday, September 21, 2012

Smoke - Joe Collier, Mikkel Jensen, & Otto Pierce by Tim Richardson

Last night, I received a text message from somebody whom I regularly dated for the past couple weeks. it read,

Remember me? We were sorta dating a week ago before you left for New York?

Okay, I maybe M.I.A. for a hot New York minute (pun intended) but the keyword was "sorta dating" I believe. The fact that nothing was official per se does not tie me down to anybody really. Of course, I didn't really expect to rekindle anything with New York/E.S. either. Aside from a busy work schedule I think my social calendar would fill up nicely but thanks to the new iOS 6 syncing all my calendars would be a breeze. 

It's the weekend, almost! It's going to be a busy weekend for me. So I will see you all on Monday! San Francisco fashion week begins this weekend as well as the fetish fair at Folsom. what a combination but hey at least the editorial today fits the weekend's festivities. 

We close the week with an editorial that appeared on Vogue Hommes Japan. Shot by the world renowned photographer, Tim Richardson, to salute the late Francis Bacon. Joe Collier, Mikkel Jensen, and Otto Pierce were styled by Nicola Fomichetti with pieces by Marlon Gobel, Vivienne Westwood, Prada and Calvin Klein to name a few.