Thursday, April 4, 2013

Were They Green Or They're Blue? - Zach Picotte by Michelle King

This is the time in San Francisco when it is sort of cold in the morning and it gets warm in the afternoon and back to cold in the evening. So technically, I should dress for the cold weather but I don't. I dress like it's Spring/Summer. To be honest, I can't wait till it's the end of May when I get to soak on some great sun, where else? Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! I just have to survive a few more weeks of semi-dreary and gray San Francisco for a month and some change. I guess that will be a good thing since this body is not quite ready for Rio beaches, just yet. Gym is already my second home. Sometimes I really wonder from the amount of time I spend there I could do something else worthwhile . . . then I realize who am I kidding.

Of Course.

Today we have an editorial piece that appears on the new issue of Bullett Magazine featuring Major Models talent, Zach Picotte. Michelle King photographs Piccotte in futuristic pieces by Louis Vuitton, Mugler, Versace, and that Darth Vader hat from Moncler Gamme Bleu as styled by Julien Alleyne.






No comments: