Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Trustafarianism - Sam Lawson by Cecilie Harris

Coming back from a wonderful and relaxing weekend was pretty hard. But as I always been reminding myself, "I love my job x3."I mean for the fact that I somehow needed to fuel my love of shopping and jetsetting. Being a trustafarian, I couldn't just possibly burn through my savings. That would just be poor planning. What would my parents think, sheesh!

I just love the forecast for the next few days. Temperate weather with a slight chance of a beach/park day if I plan my days right. Eventhough that my week was looking more and more booked with events till the weekend when I checked the other day. But I would rather be busy than bored. What did they say again? "Only Boring people get bored. "

Happy Hump day my fashionistos and fashionistas!

Today we have an editorial that appeared on the latest issue of TenMag. British model, Sam Lawson was photographed by Cecilie Harris for the cover story for the April issue of the said magazine. Rachel Gold styled Lawson in Spring/Summer pieces by Moncler, John Varvatos, and J.W. Anderson to name  a few.










No comments: