Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fashion Royalty: Love It Or Hate It - Adrien Jacques, Arran Sly, Barnaby Dunn, John Todd & Felix Liljefors

While I was having a very late brunch at a Latin bistro with a really good friend yesterday, He told me that one of his younger students was interested in fashion and wanted to start blogging. He had shared my blog to the said student. I said that was great but the young "ingenue" said I had too many naked models on my blog and would want to write about wearable fashion. I think that was great feedback because it made me check my blog. It was no secret that I love my high fashion collections. As much as I don't parade around on high fashion pieces ALL the time, I love the whimsy and the fantasy of a very elaborate editorial. Sure, once in a while I would write about an abundance of RTW editorials but I would because there would be something else in the editorial that would make an impression with me. That's cool that there would be another streetwear photographer on the ranks but would take a great deal of patience and time. Two that I don't have a lot of.

Well, I'm leaving the city for the weekend to have a little R&R in Monterey. Have a great weekend my fahsionistos and fashionistas!

We close of the week with this very regal editorial shot by Michelle Du Xuan for L'Officiel Hommes China. Adrien jacques, Arran Sly, Barnaby Dunn, John Todd and Felix Liljefors were men of royalty in great pieces from Givenchy and Prada to name a few. The boys were styled by Benjamin Armand.

The more I see those Givenchy sandals the more I love them and the more that I want to buy it.










No comments: