Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shock & Awe - Benjamin Eidem by Charlotte Wales

Honestly, I only follow one TV series religiously, Game Of Thrones. The last episode is defo something. Everybody knows how graphic HBO series are and this show definitely got plenty of shock and awe.  I think the story itself makes you fall in love with a certain character then they kill them off. It's a little sad but I actually tear up quite a bit without really knowing it after watching the newest episode. I'm not going to ruin it for those folks who didn't get a chance to watch it. Then again, it's all over the social media world. 

Since I'm starting my summer reading list upon finishing both World War Z and Cloud Atlas simultaneously. Maybe I should start reading ahead so I wont be that Flabbergasted by upcoming events. Sometimes I really hate surprises. Then again that's also the same reason why I love the show so much. 

We open the week with an editorial that is shot by Charlotte Wales for VMAN's latest issue. Ben Eidem models crisp pastels, as styled by Zara Zachrisson, by Givenchy, Zegna and Salvatore Ferragamo. Is it me or Ben looks really skinny in these pictures.

Oh that Givenchy shirt that I bought but didn't wear for this weekend's family event. I change my mind the last minute and went for a more prep look, complete with bowtie and Goorin Bros. hat.

I can always wear it on Wednesday. "On Wednesdays, we wear pink!"







No comments: