Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Can't Be Bothered - Jacob Coupe by A.P. Kim

I dont know if everybody gets on these episodes where they feel like that they just can't be bothered by anything. After a very physically and emotionally taxing weekend. I'm spent. So it's nice to see the besties for an impromptu brunch on Sunday. But apparently not enough to reboot myself and it's only Tuesday. With the menswear circuit in Europe well on their way, work's been busy for us buyers. It is safe to say that I don't have time for additional drama in my life. I will cut you down and deal with the consequences later on. I don't have time for people's insecurities right now. Thank God for the ignore call button.

I'm featuring an editorial that appears on the newest issue of Essential Homme today. Top male model Jacob Coupe is photographed by A.P. Kim and styled by Terry Lu with simple yet sharp pieces by Boss Orange, Alexander Wang, Brook Brothers, and Dior Homme to name a few.  

Speaking of pink, it is pink party on Saturday. I'm still not sure if I'm wearing my pink Givenchy shirt or purchase a new one. I guess I have a few days to decide.







No comments: