Friday, June 14, 2013

As We Whisper Our Goodbyes - A Project by Keith Au & Desmond Cheung

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal

My Grandmother on my Father's side passed away yesterday. She's my first family member that's been there all my life and passed away. I know death of a loved one will always be hard but I guess you could never prepare yourself for it, no matter how much you try. Deep inside, I know that her passing meant she's no longer suffering from her ailments and now in a better place but I also wish that she could have been with us a little longer. She had done so much for my family and I'm truly and deeply grateful for all of it. What I will miss is when she calls me and she can't quite pronounce my name and comes out as Liegs

We will miss you, Grandma and you will live on inside the hearts of all the people you touched. Thank you for everything and We love you. 

I'm closing the week with an editorial for Hypebeast featuring Spring/Summer 2013 looks by Givenchy  that appeared on their website a few months ago. The project is photographed by Keith Au and Desmond Cheung and with Wasabi Cheung's styling.





No comments: