Thursday, January 3, 2013

Empty Chairs And Empty Tables - Anthony Vibert, Maximiliano Patane, Christopher Michaut, & Romain Sergent by Arnaldo Anaya Lucca

First and foremost, Happy New Year! Hope everybody had a great and safe New Year's Eve celebration as I did.

Now that was out of the way. I finally went to see Les Miserables yesterday with a friend. I love the musical okay that was an understatement! and I've heard various lukewarm reviews about the movie adaptation.  Overall, I liked it. Anne Hathaway was good and her rendition of "I Dream A Dream" was great and rich at her own right. The actor who played Marius (Eddie Redmayne) was amazing. So was Samantha Barks. Amanda Seyfried was a little flat for me. I didn't really liked the way she sang. She might have been great in Mama Mia (so they said) but not here. I found myself cringing when she botched her high notes. Speaking of cringing, One of my favorite number on the show was "Bring Him Home" and in all honesty Hugh Jackman was great but I didn't like the "shouting" as much in this song. But the highlight was Colm Wilkinson as the Bishop and anybody spotted Frances Ruffelle as one of the prostitues? LOVE.

In today's editorial, we have project that was shot by Arnaldo Anaya Lucca for GQ France. Anthony Vibert, Maximiliano Patane, Christopher Michaut, and Romain Sergent wore great sartorial pieces styled by Jaqueline De Cossette with an equally handsome backdrop. The story was titled, Mes Meilleurs Copain that translates My Bestfriends.










No comments: